Bluehost is one of the most popular web hosting platforms around. Basically if you’ve ever scrolled through small business websites, blogs or anything that related to business or blogs there is a good chance you’ve been on Bluehost.
What is web hosting?
Whenever you build a website it has to live somewhere, I know the internet can sometimes seem like a floating cloud of antimatter but in reality everything has to exist and live somewhere so all websites are built on hosting platforms, these platforms provides the infrastructure for websites to live like the physical servers that maintain and store all the information and structure of your website. Basically it provides a place for your website to live and a good web hosting will help you site run well which will in turn improve a site’s performance and SEO.
How to Choose the Best Web Hosting Company?
Without the best web hosting, your ability to run a successful website is going to be seriously hindered. There is a dizzying array of web hosting providers competing for your business. How can you pinpoint the best one? Start by keeping the following points in mind:
- Bandwidth: The first thing you need to do when shopping for a web hosting service is to evaluate your disk space and bandwidth needs. If your site features lots of graphics, dozens of pages, and large amounts of traffic, you’re going to need decent bandwidth and disk space. Unlimited plans are available, and they make life easier.
- Compatibility: Keep compatibility in mind, too. In the excitement of looking for a website hosting provider, you might overlook one critical thing: the type of operating systems that are supported. You’re not going to want to switch operating systems, so double-check this point before settling for a provider.
- Reliability: Reliability and availability are critical characteristics to consider when shopping around for web hosting. The best web hosting companies offer availability rates of 98 and 99 percent, frequently referred to as “Uptime.”
- Security: Security is also an essential concern. Choosing a web hosting provider without learning about its available security features is a big mistake. Things like firewalls, daily backups, and user authentication should all be included.
- Take a look at how we choose the best web hosting sites in the industry in order to make a better decision about which is right for you.
Bluehost specifically is one of the oldest web hosting platforms out there, it started back in 1996 it’s one of the hosting sites recommended by WordPress which is the most popular website builder in the industry.
Why does WordPress like Bluehost so much?
Bluehost offers a ton of tools and resources to its customers and it continues to focus on an easy to use interface. For Example most plans include unlimited disk storage domain, hosting, Email addresses and bandwidth plus you get free domain for a year included when you use the platform which I love. So basically you can set up your website and not have to worry about a thing.
WordPress hosting is a pretty cool feature with bluehost. Bluehost is one of WordPress’s recommended platforms and something like 30% of websites are built on wordpress so bluehost creates a dedicated program for those sites.
Best web hosting service for wordpress: Bluehost offers
Bluehost offers five different server options catered to different sites’ needs:
- Shared Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Cloud Site
Shared hosting is going to be your best bet. Basically you will share a website server with other domains so this option is great for new websites that are starting out because it’s the most affordable option on any web hosting platform.
Shared hosting is the easiest, most economical way to get your website connected to the Internet so you can start building it.
This is Shared Hosting Plan
Some Top Features When it Comes to Bes Hosting Quality
Hosting quality is affected by several factors that are important to weigh during your decision making process. Some of the most significant ones include:
- Uptime guarantee: We mention this in more detail below, and really it’s one of the most important factors to consider, so don’t skimp on uptime. Bluehost has one of the best uptime guarantees at 99.98%.
- Load time: Load time is also really important. Recent studies show that the average attention span has shrunk over the years to smaller than that of a goldfish! So, if your website takes even a drop too long to load a page, your business is dead before it’s even started. To keep yourself in the running, be sure your hosting service has a fast load time. Bluehost will deliver a 360ml load time for pages, the fastest in the industry.
- Customer support: Because having an issue with your website is nothing to take lightly, you want to make sure customer service is available, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. More on this below.
- Location: The number of servers and location plays a huge part in the speed of your website loading and service. Obviously, the more servers available, the faster the service, but where those servers are found in the world will also affect the quality. Look for servers in substantial locations close to you such as the UK, US, or Israel depending on your location.
- The Low Down on Uptimes: If you’re looking into web hosting, you’ll hear the term uptime guarantee a lot. Uptime, which is the percentage of time that a hosting service is up and running, will be guaranteed by various companies with a certain percentage of time to be up. That doesn’t mean they will definitely go down for the other percentage of the time, but they can say without fail that they will be up for at least that amount of time. This is important because you don’t want your site constantly being unavailable or unreachable to your customers. Otherwise, why have a website at all? Quality brands like HostGator and Bluehost offer a more than 99% uptime guarantee, and that’s really good for your business.
How much traffic you will have at the first
As your site traffic grows if it gets large enough then you may notice a different speed of your site because you are sharing a server with other sites in that case you could switch to VPS hosting which provides you with the additional resources or Dedicated hosting which gives you your own server.
Dedicated hosting is definitely catered towards larger businesses with really high volume traffic. I would say if you’re starting out you might not need this one unless you go viral.
There is also cloud hosting which is interesting but pretty expensive. It hosts your site across several virtual servers which allows it to scale better. It has a great backup plan like I said it is expensive. So it’s best for larger businesses who can accommodate the extra cost.
Now Bluehost is the best web hosting service for WordPress that perfect your needs and I recommend it to you.
Can I migrate my WordPress website to Bluehost web hosting if I am using another server?
The answer is yes. WordPress plan comes with other options like website builder and free website migration if you move your site from another host to Bluehost. I also really like Blue flash launch Support which is free when you use WordPress and Bluehost together. It’s basically like a professional consultation for your site and the guide you through the dashboard which is super helpful for new users who may be overwhelmed by all the features.
That is what I have chosen to be the best web hosting for WordPress.
Speed Discount For Bluehost Web Hosting
by clicking here and going to buy from Bluehost, you will also get my SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE included.
Is Bluehost fast enough?
Extensive and Fast Customer Support: Another excellent feature of Bluehost is its extensive and fast customer support base. Customer support is paramount for any web hosting service to have, but finding a service that has fast and efficient support can be a dime a dozen.
What are the benefits of Bluehost?
Low pricing options. You’ll spend much less money by going with Bluehost — without sacrificing quality.
Easy to use.
Reliable uptime and site speed.